Share on FacebookThis is the home page.lonebird.com0
Got to read
- Mobile Web Is Old News
- Reasons Why You Need A Mobile Web Site
- In Web Design Everything Is a Specialty
- Has the Facebook Frenzy Finally Worn Off?
- Anatomy of A Web Page, Strategic Code Placement
- Content, content, and did I say content!
- Your Website as Real Estate or Virtual Land Real Money
- What is a web site?
- The new Consumer or The Consumer and the Handheld
- The “Must Do” List For Google
- Google’s need for speed means you need to check your website.
- Importance of Web Design and SEO Combined
The Two Golden Rules
- Pick a web designer
- Is the Keyword Meta Tag dead?
- The Title Tag
- Why you can no longer separate the code from the seo
- The Google Canonical Problem
- Content that brings people in
- What search engines like
- Building Findable web sites
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Author Archives: Chris Kaminski
If you saw the writing on the wall you were ready when this season hit. If you didn’t don’t worry the flood gates are just opening and you still have time to get in. Continue readingShare on Facebook
“Some might argue that going mobile isn’t necessary yet, however, what no one will disagree with is that it’s an inevitable” Continue readingShare on Facebook
In Web Design Everything Is a Specialty. The Internet has broken down into a world of micro specialization each with its own acronym. Continue readingShare on Facebook
Our devices have become our Star Trek communicators to the rest of the world
and Facebook has become the platform.
Many times, well actually most of the time, when I try to explain on-page optimization to clients I get a blank stare. So I spend a lot of time educating them and one of the search optimization techniques I stress is “Search Friendly Code”. Continue readingShare on Facebook
I saw an article title the other day that read “Content is King “. On the Internet that is truer today, then ever. Search results today are content driven. To have a site that performs consistently well you need good … Continue readingShare on Facebook
What is your web site worth? There are sites you can Google that will tell you the estimated value of your domain. Don’t get your hopes too high; many things affect the value including age, traffic, and popularity of the keywords to name a few. Continue readingShare on Facebook
Just what is a website exactly? Well by definition, anything connected to the World Wide Web. In reality it could be hand coded pages, a blog, a shopping cart, or any other number of database driven applications. But all most … Continue readingShare on Facebook
Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you the new consumer, armed with a hand held device. Continue readingShare on Facebook