Share on FacebookThis is the home page.lonebird.com0
Got to read
- Mobile Web Is Old News
- Reasons Why You Need A Mobile Web Site
- In Web Design Everything Is a Specialty
- Has the Facebook Frenzy Finally Worn Off?
- Anatomy of A Web Page, Strategic Code Placement
- Content, content, and did I say content!
- Your Website as Real Estate or Virtual Land Real Money
- What is a web site?
- The new Consumer or The Consumer and the Handheld
- The “Must Do” List For Google
- Google’s need for speed means you need to check your website.
- Importance of Web Design and SEO Combined
The Two Golden Rules
- Pick a web designer
- Is the Keyword Meta Tag dead?
- The Title Tag
- Why you can no longer separate the code from the seo
- The Google Canonical Problem
- Content that brings people in
- What search engines like
- Building Findable web sites
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: marketing
Many times, well actually most of the time, when I try to explain on-page optimization to clients I get a blank stare. So I spend a lot of time educating them and one of the search optimization techniques I stress is “Search Friendly Code”. Continue readingShare on Facebook
What is your web site worth? There are sites you can Google that will tell you the estimated value of your domain. Don’t get your hopes too high; many things affect the value including age, traffic, and popularity of the keywords to name a few. Continue readingShare on Facebook
Just what is a website exactly? Well by definition, anything connected to the World Wide Web. In reality it could be hand coded pages, a blog, a shopping cart, or any other number of database driven applications. But all most … Continue readingShare on Facebook
Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you the new consumer, armed with a hand held device. Continue readingShare on Facebook
Optimize for webpage content by including relevant and useful content and information that an internet surfer would want to read and explore! Continue readingShare on Facebook
Under this new rule the load and read speeds of your website will have a direct affect on your ranking. Continue readingShare on Facebook
Is the Keyword Meta Tag dead? Actually, how much value do the Meta Tags still hold in general? It still depends on who you are talking to, there are a few who refuse to let go and that includes some of the older search engines themselves.Share on Facebook
A month ago I started a series call “Essential Tags”. Basically a 101 on XHTML tags and their relation to the search engines. But for this article I decided to jump over some of the preliminaries and talk about one of the most forgotten tags, the title tag. Continue readingShare on Facebook
This is the new truth of business on the Internet for the 21st. Century. For your website to succeed you need your code writer / designer and optimization person / team to be one and the same. If your designer is not an SEO person then be sure they work very closely with one. Continue readingShare on Facebook