- Asheville Web Design: Thanks for Being Such Great Test Subjects
- Mobile Web Design: Is Your Website Obsolete?
- Your Web Design In The New Mobile World
- Mobile Web Is Old News
- Reasons Why You Need A Mobile Web Site
- In Web Design Everything Is A Specialty
- Anatomy of A Web Page, Strategic Code Placement
- CONTENT, CONTENT, AND DID I SAY CONTENT!
- Your Website as Real Estate or Virtual Land Real Money
- What is a web site?
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Content
“Some might argue that going mobile isn’t necessary yet, however, what no one will disagree with is that it’s an inevitable” Continue reading
In Web Design Everything Is a Specialty. The Internet has broken down into a world of micro specialization each with its own acronym. Continue reading
Many times, well actually most of the time, when I try to explain on-page optimization to clients I get a blank stare. So I spend a lot of time educating them and one of the search optimization techniques I stress is “Search Friendly Code”. Continue reading
I saw an article title the other day that read “Content is King “. On the Internet that is truer today, then ever. Search results today are content driven. To have a site that performs consistently well you need good … Continue reading
Just what is a website exactly? Well by definition, anything connected to the World Wide Web.
In reality it could be hand coded pages, a blog, a shopping cart, or any other number of database driven applications. But all most people see is a “website”.
Web content that is well written, has value and is meaningful works like gravity. It brings traffic to your web site design and holds them there.