- Asheville Web Design: Thanks for Being Such Great Test Subjects
- Mobile Web Design: Is Your Website Obsolete?
- Your Web Design In The New Mobile World
- Mobile Web Is Old News
- Reasons Why You Need A Mobile Web Site
- In Web Design Everything Is A Specialty
- Anatomy of A Web Page, Strategic Code Placement
- CONTENT, CONTENT, AND DID I SAY CONTENT!
- Your Website as Real Estate or Virtual Land Real Money
- What is a web site?
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Asheville
Early last month we put up a new website. Admittedly it wasn’t our best work. But we were anxious to get a mobile site together and test some theories. It was a sacrifice to use our site but we needed an established real time model. Continue reading
In Web Design Everything Is a Specialty. The Internet has broken down into a world of micro specialization each with its own acronym. Continue reading
Many times, well actually most of the time, when I try to explain on-page optimization to clients I get a blank stare. So I spend a lot of time educating them and one of the search optimization techniques I stress is “Search Friendly Code”. Continue reading
I saw an article title the other day that read “Content is King “. On the Internet that is truer today, then ever. Search results today are content driven. To have a site that performs consistently well you need good … Continue reading
… your website is real estate. You buy it, build it, improve it and you can re-sell it. And once you adjust to this many other things fall into place like marketing. Understand that your website is the same as a brick and mortar store and all the same rules of driving traffic apply. With that comes an increase in value. Continue reading